Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is not an extended version of any conference material.
- The paper is formatted according to the paper requirements (see Instructions for Authors).
- The submission file i.e. paper is in Microsoft Word file format (*.doc, *.docx). The submitted paper in any other format will be rejected without further notice.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The list of potential reviewers will be attached through submission process under Step 2 (Uploading the Submission (paper along with supplementary files)). Click here to download the Potential Reviewers Form .
- The Author(s) Guarantee form will be attached through submission process under Step 2 (Uploading the Submission (paper along with supplementary files)). Please note that corresponding author have to print, fill-in all the fields, sign, scan and upload the form. The form have to be signed. Otherwise, the submission will be rejected without further notice. Click here to download the Author(s) Guarantee form .
- Author name and affiliation will be placed through submission process under Step 3. (Entering the Submission's Metadata). In case of multiple authorship of the submitted paper, the author name and affiliation of each author will be specified under the same Step 3. by clicking 'Add Contributor'.
- The E-mail(s) is/are provided by author(s) institution and will be placed through submission process under Step 3. (Entering the Submission's Metadata). Please note that yahoo, hotmail, gmail or any other free E-mail addresses are not acceptable. If you use another person E-mail address or yahoo, hotmail, gmail the submission will be rejected without further notice (the same is valid for co-authors E-mails).
- The Author(s) agree(s) to pay the publishing fee once paper is accepted.
The copyright for the papers in this journal is retained by the author(s) with the first publication right granted to the journal. The authors agree to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY 4.0) agreement under which the paper in the Journal is licensed.
By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, papers are free to use with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial settings with an acknowledgement of the initial publication in the journal.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Journal collects, and the ways in which the journal uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The journal may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers numbers.
Using of personal information
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Any personal information received by the journal will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- send to you communication about your manuscript
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet if paper is accepted and may be available around the world.
Updating this statement